I was asked recently by a client to “explain why social media is critical to marketing and PR – and indeed to the organization as a whole.” The person in question worked for an organisation in which YouTube, Twitter and Facebook were all banned and they were looking for a compelling argument to persuade their senior management team to reconsider.
- Incredulous: Advertising you’re not likely to see again
- Informed: The value of listening
- Invested: How is the FinTech 100 doing in social media?
- Incisive: The FT on embracing trends in social networks
- Influential: How to convince your executive team to reconsider social media
- Instructive: What do chairmen and chief executives expect of their communications directors?
- Informed: Luxury Daily's Luxury Marketing Outlook 2011
- P #1: Product
- P #2: Price
- P #3: Place
- P #4: Promotion
- Direct marketing
- Personal selling
- Public relations
- Sales promotion
- P #5: People
- P #6: Process
- P #7: Physical evidence